Tita Guest House
We welcome you to see our Licensed Residential Home for the Elderly. A harmonious place to live in with peace and comfort for your love ones.
Our home has been carefully planned to create a comfortable, convenient and secure home for you and your loved ones. When you make your home at Tita Guest House you become part of our Family.
Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFEs)—sometimes called “Assisted Living” or “Board and Care” facilities—are non-medical facilities that provide a level of care that includes assistance with activities of daily living.
- Walking and exercises
- Indoor games and amusement recreational activities
- Assistance in continuing to learn new ideas through newspapers, books and television
- Dining out
- Take them to the senior center doctor, dentist and other appointments.
- Clean and healthy environment
- Trained staff with 24 hr service
- Look out for client’s safety
- Assist in grooming, bathing, dressing and taking medications
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Prepare nutritional meals and plan special dietary needs
- Monitoring side-effects of medications taken by clients
- Assist in correct body posture and ambulation